A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Who you are:
- University degree on areas related to Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, and Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or the like.
- Specialization on Marketing and Sales is preferred.
- Handling of IT tools
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, RA and Microbiology Lab
- English Level: Intermediate
What will you do:
- ·Manage the commercialization of products and services within its line or family (BioM products, technical services, technical training, etc.)
- ·Develop and present the Annual Operative and Sales Plan, Margin of contribution of the Line or Family products in detail for products A mainly and the rest of the products groups.
- ·Consolidate its “Sales Plan” with the Marketing Plan for customers generated by the Marketing division of its sub region.
- ·Daily control of sales and development of new products and new applications.
- ·Analyze the feasibility of the products (the company’s own and outsourced products) in traditional and emerging markets, carrying out research and participating in associations, chambers or forums, etc.
- ·Investigate the actions performed by the competition and the tendencies of the different industrial segments, making reports and proposing a course of action.
- ·Provide technical assistance and advanced training courses for internal and external customers.
- ·Customer visits to promote BioM focus products.
- ·Work together with the Product Managers from the Sub region for the development of the VOC (Voice of the Customer) in the processes of PDP (Product Development Process).
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!