A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The eCommerce Strategy & Transformation Manager is a key player in driving innovation for the Process Solutions Digital businesses globally. The candidate will be responsible to growth revenues via eCommerce channels for Asia Pacific with a strong focus on China.
In this role, you will define and orchetraste the acceleration of eCommerce revenues accross strategic market segments and identify and execute tactics to gain new and convert existing customers and dealers to eCommerce channels.
We expect from you to bring the necessary level of education to our internal customer facing teams, including sales showing them the opportunities of eCommerce channels.
As a Digital expert of the Chinese market and Asian specifities, you will be the Process Solutions voice in designing future Digital solutions with a specific focus on the Chinese market and Asian specifities.
You will need to establish a continous dialog with the diverse partners you will interact with (i.e. eBusiness, marketing, Technology Management, sales, supply chain, legal, complicance and Customer Service teams) to progress on the programs definition, execution and ensure a good return of investment.
Who you are:
The eCommerce Strategy and Transformation manager will have 3 main area of responsibilities:
- Developp Digital marketing tactics to increase eCommerce sales on specific focus markets
- Define and pilot programs to convert existing customers/dealers to eCommerce channels and measure their impact for further improvements
- Boost the eCommerce Seeding activities with being the facilitator of product migration to the eCommerce platform
- Liaises with global teams to facilitate and ensure integration of PS portfolion on the eCommerce shop
- Effectively and efficiently organizes and leads meetings with stakeholders and key users. Document meeting notes and defines next steps
- Closely monitors Project completion status, respecting the processes deadlines and the successful portfolio integration
- Analyzes and support the definiton of business processes for the Asian local markets.
- Optimize functional specifications for all projects in coordination with key users, especially regarding the product data optimization
- eCommerce channel management experience in B2B industry
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in managing reporting (SAP Business Objects) and/or CRM operations (SFDC) teams.
- Project management experience
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Ability to respond under pressure and mitigate issues within project development and interpersonally
- Proactively identifies hurdles and assesses risk to present possible solutions
- Consistently hits deadlines and achieves original scope of work
- Willingness to travel
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com