A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Master Data Specialist in a global Shared Service Center, you support the areas of transfer pricing and FICO Master Data for one or more business entities. Performs Master Data maintenance related to Transfer Pricing and Financial & Controlling on ERP Systems. Moreover, you provide support to our stakeholders while considering all relevant global guidelines and integrity constraints to establish a valid set of transfer price, general ledger accounts, cost centers, internal orders and projects. Tasks also include managing master data related requests via mailbox, and MDG-F tool, including system transfer price updates, reports and troubleshooting.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required or degree in a business-related discipline.
- Must have initial experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience on Transfer Pricing and Mater Data
- Must have xperience within a Shared Services Center is preferred
- Must have experience with SAP and Oracle Systems
- Fluent English language skills is required
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Can start immediately
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com