A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your passion is software development, creating extensible, modular code that is built not only to solve an immediate need but will stand the test of time.
You have a deep knowledge on data profiling, data modelling and data visualizations especially using Qlik technologies
You enjoy providing robust solutions using best coding practices and growing your skills in the area of ETL, data visualization and advanced analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building and unit testing scripts and data models for highly performant applications on the QlikSense platform
- Iterating draft visualization to share with your co-developers and leads to find best-fit visualizations based on data availability
- Executing data profiling exercises to understand data quality in any particular data set
- Providing daily feedback to team leads in an agile scrum approach
- Working with your co-developers to implement best practices for software development to ensuring consistency and quality in your build activities
- Research and understanding of integration features provided with the Qlik platform including connectors to external systems (e.g. Web, REST, SFDC, SAP, etc) and server side extensions connections to platforms like R, Python, and Node.js
- Research and understanding of the latest visualization options available on the platform including trusted extensions, Geoanalytics, and Vizlib.
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com