A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our global Process Solutions Actives & Formulation Marketingcommunications team, you will learn effective and customer-centric communication in a global organization. You will be involved designing communication and marketing material, with an eye for online tools. This means that you will support channels such as SEO and SEA, Social Media activities and website optimizations. You will support in project management, organizational tasks and in the creation of communication materials. You will manage and liaise with internal and external stakeholder and service providers and assist with best practice identification and implementing effective action plans.
Who you are:
- You study in the field of Communications, Public Relations, Design or related fields
- You completed your Bachelor or at least the first half of your Bachelor studies
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent German language skills. Good English language skills are also required.
- You have very good MS Office skills and the ability to learn specific applications related to the job
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at