A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Job Listing Detail
- Managing multiple cross-functional, virtual project teams across multiple sites and geographies, with demonstrated leadership, coaching, and team management skills.
- Actively managing project plans and risks to execute on project objectives; coaching and managing team progress to maintain high productivity and contributions to business objectives; identifying key program risks; leading teams through risk planning and mitigation processes; adopting new risk analysis methods to support program complexity as needed.
- Identifying key stakeholders and actively building a network to support project objectives.
- Establishing effective and efficient communication (written and verbal) between project team members and stakeholders; elevating issues in a timely manner; proactively building and using network for project support.
- Understanding inter-related issues for multiple programs across sites and geographies.
- Managing, tracking and reporting on projects in a timely fashion; actively driving PMO best practices and process improvements.
Who You Are:
- BS degree plus 8+ years’ experience
- MS degree plus 2+ years’ experience in life sciences, chemistry, engineering, biotech or a related field preferred
- Experience in Quality and or Regulatory management a plus
- PMP certification is preferred, or you are qualified and willing to acquire PMP certification.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, energetic, and results-oriented individual with a talent for team management.
- You must be experienced and effective in working across boundaries and functions.
- As an individual contributor, you must have experience influencing both internal and external stakeholders.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and experience in project management.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.