A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In the role of Team Lead position in HR Services you will be responsible for management of the team of HR specialist to assure quality and accuracy of HR processes (contact centre and workforce administration) by monitoring its execution, organisation of the team and work allocation and assignment to the team members. You follow, respect, use and instruct your team to follow 4 eyes principle to ensure quality of processes data and documents, and you ensure information validity of employee population data and records and accuracy of data entry of HR information for all employees. You are responsible for updating procedures and work instructions when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. You participate and support global and/or local HR projects and build partnerships with peers, HR Business Partners, and customers. You strive for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility and will focus of work time and results on delivery of very good quality services to the organization with respect to the defined KPI and SLA. You assure people development by providing regular coaching and training to the team members and acts as Subject Matter Expert for the assigned HR Services. You manage human resource planning, selection, development and periodic performance review of team member.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a HR Shared Service Center environment on a team lead or supervisor position
- Very good knowledge of systems and technology that support HR Operation Processes
- Profound experience in analysing, designing, documenting and transitioning HR processes to HR SC
- Specific HR Administration expertise and solid understanding for legal regulations (and favourably collective agreements) in Germany
- Strong Team leading and operational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English is a must
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com