A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Are you ready to kick off the next step of your career and take an active part in the future of our MS journey? Are you ready to join a progression path that we intend to lead to a Business Unit Director position? Join our enthusiastic and driven Neurology team as Senior Marketing Manager. In this role, you will develop and direct marketing programs for Neurology products in close cooperation with the Business Unit Director. You will be establishing marketing strategies to manage a product or portfolio life cycle. You will be interfacing with experienced and well connected Key Account Managers, global and regional colleagues, suppliers and customers. In collaboration with the local neurology team, you will co-develop annual strategic marketing/country cross-functional brand plan. In this role, you will be planning, developing and implementing marketing materials, marketing and sales programs, promotional (multichannel) campaigns and providing support to customer facing positions by elevating our customer engagement activities. You will be responsible, with the Business Unit Director for the forecasting of the brands, and will be fully responsible for the accurate management of the promotional budget. In this role, you will also work in close collaboration with Medical Science Liaisons and the medical department. Collaboration, leadership, customer centricity and a future-oriented mindset are the keywords of this opening. Does it resonate with your profile and ambition? Get in touch!
Who you are:
- Degree in bioscience, medicine, business, and/or economics, MBA or PhD preferred
- A couple of years’ experience in commercials operations (sales, marketing) and/or customer faced experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience (Brand/Product management) in a specialty disease role, Neurology or Immunology preferred
- Strong innovative and multichannel engagement mindset
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive change and influence others, without direct report responsibility, across functions (medical, sales, access)
- Sound presentation and communication skills, as well as great interpersonal capabilities to builds effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining focus and a forward thinking, customer centricity
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!