A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this newly created function, you will be in charge of developing, leading and managing Healthcare communications in the Netherlands & Nordics. You will be increasing the company’s reputation by understanding internal and external stakeholders' needs and expectations, and strategically translating them into tactical communication plans. You will drive the local implementation and execution of global communications & selected brand strategies. In this role you are the country liaison with EMEA and Global Communications and ensure alignment as Healthcare business partner. You will receive local support of PR agencies within these markets. In this key function, you will support the General Manager Netherlands for executive positioning purposes, as well as the Head of NorNe on communications coordination. In this regional role, you will lead project teams for communications related tasks: issuing communications, branding initiatives, etc. This is an exciting new position, allowing great creativity and driving impact at strategic and tactical level, liaising across local, regional and global functions as well as externally.
Who you are:
• You have a degree in Communications, journalism or marketing
• You gained 5+ years’ experience in communications in corporate/PR agencies environment
• You have proved experience and track record in Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) and in Social Media reputation management
• You demonstrate great ability to interact with, counsel and influence senior executives in an effective way
• You have excellent writing, editing, copywriting and proofreading skills in English
• Knowledge of Swedish, Finnish and/or Norwegian is an asset
• You gained general media and healthcare media relations experience
• You have experience coordinating with communications professionals, vendors and PR agencies
• You demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities, resources, goals, and project initiatives
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!