A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Process customer requests regarding product availability, order status, transportation status via phone calls, emails with a careful and responsible manner.
- Take orders from phone calls, emails and enter them into SAP with high quality.
- Follow up open orders with customers and related functions to ensure order close in time.
- Well handle customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Focused on details and KA customer oriented
Who you are:
- 3~5 years Customer service experience. Life science /chemical background would be preferred.
- Good communication skill, high responsibility and strong service awareness.
- Focus on customer’s requirement and can improve /optimize the process to improve customer’s satisfaction
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-past environment.
- Create a positive, collaboration and service-focused working environment
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com