A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We currently have a vacancy for Buy & Pay Services Operations Manager, reporting to the Buy & Pay Services Operations Head:
- Leads and manages direct reports and the entire work unit to enable team members to individually and collectively achieve agreed performance outcomes.
- Responsible for implementing and managing the full cycle of the Accounts Payable process.
- Oversees and directs month-end closing activities and ensure that tasks are completed on time in compliance with company policies and controls procedure.
- Defines and recommends the appropriate internal controls to minimize business risk and ensures that these controls are operating as designed.
- Assumes pastoral care and administrative leadership on the Cash Management team, such as dealing with attendance, behavioral and welfare issues and oversee the induction of new members.
- Implements and reinforces existing policies and procedures; identifies and recommends opportunities for improvement and manages the implementation of approved enhancements.
- Gathers relevant information and provide timely and quality analysis to identify problem areas and recommends process improvements to minimize risks and errors.
- Coordinates with internal and external auditors and ensure compliance with the various controls in place.
- Participate in and perform special tasks and projects that may be assigned.
Who you are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy or equivalent courses.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in Accounts Payable functions with minimum of three (4) years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Advanced accounting knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP, Oracle or Ariba preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com