A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for Commercialization and distribution in all the channels (Pharmacy Chains and Independent Pharmacies, Wholesalers and Self-Service Stores).
- Develop Trade business plans based on brand strategies at POS. Focus on improving Sell Out trend and ensure profitability of commercial actions.
- Develop trade strategy and actions for new launches, restocking’s, build safety stocks and ensure implementation.
- Manage and control the Trade Marketing A&P, Coordinator´s team travel expenses and Financial sales impacts (Returns, Wholesalers Fee & Commercial Activities Discounts).
- Support Marketing in sales target definitions for OP, F2 & F3 to ensure its achievement or adjustments in different Business Fields or clients invoicing.
- Responsible of ensuring involvement and action of support areas (SNO, QA, Regulatory) in the commercial strategy and implementation.
- Coordinate the commercial and promotion strategies between Product Managers, District Managers and Regional Managers, to contribute in generating adequate commercial actions for the needs of each brand in the Point of Sale.
- Establish quarter business reviews with key accounts and clients in order action plans to correct deviances or maintain good practices.
- Develop a high performer Trade Team in the different business environments (variety of channels, client’s mergers, client’s systems difficulties, etc....) as well as communication and negotiation connection with Medical Detailing Sales Force.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in Business administration, Marketing or Similar. MBA is desirable.
- 4 years of experience in Sales and Trade, within consumer products or ethical products.
- Managerial and leadership skills, experience managing teams
- Experience in negotiations with pharmacies and distributors in Central America and Caribbean.
- Fluent English level
- Advanced Excel skills and Database management
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com