A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Provide development and support to PM business applications (Mikado, Lycris, Alice etc.) This person will provide development and tactical support of enterprise-level Oracle applications also support ETL/Data integration using Informatica. Need a good communication skill between the business partners and application developers. Need to take ownership for establishing database standards, naming conventions, processes, procedures, design patterns and database performance. Work as a member of agile team and business to deliver top-notch solutions in a timely fashion. Supports and troubleshoots database issues with various environments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years’ experience in Oracle and Informatica.
- Must have excellent Oracle and SQL Server Design and development skills – PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Unix/Linux Shell scripting.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in ETL/Data integration using INFORMATICA.
- Create Complex Informatica mappings in Power Center SQL and Data warehousing knowledgebase to meet the need.
- Experience in architecting, optimizing & maintaining large enterprise databases.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, coupled with a desire to take on responsibilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Very efficient in troubleshooting/debugging complex SQL functions, PL/SQL packages and application log files
- Must be able to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- Good experience in fine-tuning complex SQL Queries for optimizing performance involving large data set
- Must have strong SQL, PL/SQL AND Informatica skills.
- Must have experience in ETL/Data integration using Informatica.
- Must have proficiency with Unix/Linux Shell scripting.
- Experience in oracle forms/Java added an advantage
- Computer BS/MS or equivalent
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at