A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role :
The Technology Management (TM) is part of our Life Science Business and provides high quality scientific and technical support to our customers developing or manufacturing biopharmaceuticals. The Process Development Scientist (PDS) will be part of a TM team mainly covering French-speaking European countries (projects throughout Europe may happen occasionally). Home based in France (ideally in Lyon-area), this experienced and confident scientist will provide support at customer sites with screening and optimizing bioprocess technologies, typically in pre-clinical to clinical phase II development projects. Furthermore, the scientist with an interest in applied, commercial pharma process development and manufacturing will develop long-term relationships with clients through good science and influence the industry through authoring technical publications as well as contributing to industry conferences.
Who you are :
- MSc. or PhD in BioSciences related field
- Biopharma industrial experience and expertise in separation and purification technologies such as normal flow filtration (clarification, sterile and virus removal), tangential flow filtration and chromatography (> 2 years of experience advantageous)
- Good management skills with respect to planning, executing and documenting experimental projects
- Technical communication skills (verbal and written) in English and French
- Confidence delivering oral presentations
- Ability to work home based and travel up to 60% of time to customers within dedicated territory (with occasional European and global travel expected)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com