A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our New Business Builder organization is looking for a Co-Founder who will support a speedy and efficient development, commercialization and scale-up of promising innovation start-ups. You will share the responsibility with the founder(s) of the innovation start-ups for defining the business model, building the business case, developing the business activities and gaining market leadership. In close collaboration with the founder(s) you manage the day to day operations, provides strategic direction and structure and represent the project both internally as well externally. As the Co-Founder of the innovation project you will be accountable for managing the cost center of the project. You will provide a timely and accurate report on the operating status of our projects. You will direct business strategy and business model development, incl. market, competitor and trend analysis as well as monetization and commercialization strategy development for key portfolio products. Also, you will be responsible for establishing innovation start-ups incl business processes and operating plans and work together with the Founder of the project to shape the product development and product management and distill the offering down to what is desirable, viable and feasible. You will shaping Joint Venture negotiations in close alignment with the responsible Legal and Business Development teams and develop business cases and operating plans. While creating, managing and tracking business and budget plans you will also prepare top management/C-level presentation decks.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity and/or business development in a reputed company
- Master degree preferred in business and management, finance, marketing, MBA is a plus, proven international experience of at least 2 years
- Solid knowledge in strategy, business development, product management, project management and marketing
- Deep expertise in developing complex digital business models and commercialization concepts with strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Proven record in building and leading high performing teams and to execute and drive implementation within deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, big-picture thinking and ability to work international as well as in global virtual teams
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization up to top management
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally (about 30% of time)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com