A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Northern Europe Inside Sales team is currently looking for a an Inside Sales Account Manager to manage and achieve/overachieve sales targets in the Nordics. Our team of 6, located across the UK, Ireland, Benelux and the Nordics is a diverse and supportive team, combining sound experience within and outside of the company, as well as creative and dynamic mindsets. In this role, you are responsible for a vast number of key applied accounts, spanning: diagnostic companies, service and testing Customers (analytical labs, etc.) as well as industrial/food & beverage companies. Strong of a portfolio of 300K products, as a generalist, you work in close collaboration with Field Sales Specialist to deliver the highest level of product expertise to your accounts per product lines. Cross-functional work and communication is key in this function, interacting with Inside Sales Specialist, Customer Service, technical services and marketing teams, among other functions, to enable efficient processes and successful services to our clients. Teams focus on sharing market information, and enhancing overall customer satisfaction while maintaining great balance and respect for each other’s role and responsibilities.
Who you are:
- You have a Scientific background, allowing you to promptly acquire good knowledge of our products and applications
- You gained sales Experience or Sales Support Experience in the Life Science arena
- You are a highly motivated by sales and self-directed individual
- You possess excellent selling skills in competitive environments
- You have excellent time management and organization skills
- You have experience using SFDC, Redox or similar sales analysis tools
- You are a strong communicator (verbally/written) and have great interpersonal and presentations skills
at we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!