A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Currently Client Cell Culture Laboratory is searching for an entry level Associate Scientist I to work with our Client Cell Culture Team. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate in cellular biology or other life science who has demonstrated some experience in conducting laboratory work. The scope of this role is to be responsible for assisting scientific staff in conducting work in a team based regulatory compliant environment to provide safety testing of pharmaceuticals and/or manufacture clinical and commercial products that are scientific in nature. Qualified candidates will have at least a BS in a relevant discipline (biology, cell/molecular biology, biotechnology) with knowledge & experience in basic cell culture sterile techniques and general familiarity with standard laboratory techniques
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Post Weekly Schedule for Cell line maintenance and sample preparation.
- As needed weekend work is required for this position for production. Our GMP production schedule will not allow frequent time off due to limited number of scientists.
- Attendance is required for unplanned Kaye alarm activity during afterhours or weekend.
- 1+ years’ experience with Cell culture
- Work experience in cGMP environment
- Knowledge in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Demonstrated skills in carrying out laboratory/research assignments with general guidance in an accurate, effective manner
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter and able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively and willing to work in GMP manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and listening skills, as well as interpersonal skills required
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.