A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Follow SOP and Relevant WI for Batch Mixing, Filtration and Package Activities in both AZM and BBM as requested
- Perform material inventory control through physical inventory and computer system (such as SAP, etc.), including releasing materials to the relevant batches of products.
- Maintain batch records, and enter testing results into system (e.g., SAP, etc.).
- Clean and prepare production equipment (e.g., kettle, line, pump, filter housing, etc.)
- Sampling from Various Package
- Raw Material, finished product and Stock sampling from Various Package
- Production area, warehouse, office area and cleanroom housekeeping
- Packaging Inspection
- Hazardous Waste Handling and Inspection
- Calibration of Manufacturing Equipment
- Carton (Box) Assembly
- Connecting and disconnecting process equipment
- Operation of various Liquid Particle Counters
- Bottling and Drumming of Finished Products in AZM and BBM, through Automatic Packaging Line and Semi-Manual Fill Station
- Purge and clean of Fill Manifold
- Relabel, Repour and Recaps Finished Goods as requested
- Occasional overtime of weekday and weekend required, based on the business needs.
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5+ years of working experiences in manufacturing or mechanical institutions, or, chemical industries or chemical related technical institutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and understand written Work Instruction.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate forklift or hand pallet truck.
- Ability to operate weighing and measuring devices.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.