A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Global Strategy, Insights & Analytics team of Applied Solution Business Unit. As Strategy & Analytics Senior Manager, you will be in charge of driving APAC-related strategic initiatives for Applied Solutions while ensuring a strong link and consistency with the Business Unit overall strategy. This role requires to work autonomously with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be serving as the designated contact for key stakeholders from the business fields operating in this region, supporting them in the design and the implementation of their business and commercial strategies. As part of driving Strategy Development initiatives, you will be analyzing the market and competitive landscape across all business fields, customer segments and specific countries part of the region. Based on these on those insights, you will be developing clear, succinct, fact-based, and impactful presentations to local and global top management. A key responsibility will be to align multiple stakeholders operating in a complex and matrix organization. Finally, you will be also tasked to track strategy implementation and drive process improvement. This role will report the the Global Head of Strategy, Insights & Analytics and will be based in the APAC region (either in our Shanghai office or Singapore office)
Who you are:
We are looking for people passionate about life science, business impact, solving problems, and driving results. We cherish curiosity, innovation, and diversity.
- Bachelor's degree in business, life science or engineering, ideally with MBA and/or post-graduate degree(s)
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm preferred, ideally in life science or healthcare strategy
- Sharp business acumen, analytic and communication skills; experience with financial statements a plus
- Strong project management, leadership, and facilitation skills, including experience with managing cross-function matrix teams, and building consensus across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated agility to multitask, manage time, handle uncertainty, and work under pressure
- Solid computer skills, and experience with digital analytics
- Ability to travel 25% including international trips
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com