A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: As the Customer Care Supervisor you will be responsible for planning and managing all functions related to Customer Care through the implementation and day to day management of policies, procedures, and appropriate controls. You will have a team of 8.
- Implement best practices and improvement initiatives, and manage the training, coaching, and development of CSR’s.
- Plans, manages, and organizes all Customer Care functions.
- Responsible for establishing annual departmental performance measures and objectives.
- Manages team’s performance, ensures objectives are met, and completes annual appraisal process.
- Establishes challenging objectives and personal development plans in conjunction with employees; provides ongoing feedback and coaching.
- Ensures Customer Care team manages customers’ orders and information requests in an accurate, timely manner and resolves all customer issues efficiently and effectively.
- Oversees management of department’s systems enhancements and implementation of any systems or eCommerce initiatives.
- Responsible for hiring/termination of staff. Manage any staff issues in conjunction with HR and Managing Director as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing escalated issues and problem resolution.
- Develops effective working relationships with colleagues in Canada and with key contacts in US locations.
- Ensures the department fulfills requirements for Compliance obligations.
- Identifies business risks and implements appropriate corrective actions, internal controls, and/or written policies and procedures.
- Leads and assists with Process Improvement Initiatives.
- Participates in and leads cross-functional projects.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree 5+ years’ experience
- Experience in Call Center or Customer Care environment strongly preferred, preference given to large publicly-held, multinational organizational experience
- Strong foundation in SAP would be beneficial
- Strategic planning for long term success; be able to formulate a vision
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities, including people management and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to mentor, coach, lead and motivate all levels
- Strong Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal, management, motivation and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with broad knowledge of core related interdependent functions
- Excels in collaborative environment to meet strategic objectives and possesses ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Ability to work with sensitive company information in a professional and confidential manner
- Successful experience in integration, migrating business and successful projects
- Bilingual in French and English would be beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.