A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Position Objective: To achieve or exceed territorial sales targets.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Physician Selection and Coverage: Selects and calls on the most productive physicians as required.
• Call Planning: Records and utilizes proper call planning information.
• Selling Skills: Utilizes communication skills and available resources to persuade all customers to prescribe recommended Alcon products.
• Customer Rapport: Makes productive use of personal rapport to increase sales of Alcon products.
• Medical and Product Knowledge: Demonstrates current technical knowledge and uses same to sell Alcon products.
• Account Selection and Coverage: Selects and calls on all pharmacies and accounts as required.
• Administrative Procedures: Prioritizes work. Submits complete reports with consistent punctuality.
• Resource Management: Maintains and cost-effectively utilizes company property.
• Meetings: Attends and participate at meetings. Completes study assignments.
• CME Activities: Organizes and conducts CME activities, e.g., video showings, journal clubs, doctor meetings, congresses, symposia.
• Distributor Salesmen: Coordinates with and motivates distributor salesmen, discusses monthly sales plan, identifies problem accounts, monitors weekly sales.
• Collection: Collects due accounts, meets receivable targets.
• Market Intelligence: Provides intelligence service to our marketing department.
• Other Promotional Activities: Organizes other types of promotional activities, e.g., free clinics, group presentations to nurses, pharmacy clerks, exhibit selling, etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.