A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Irvine as a Facilities Engineer. As a Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Irvine site. These covers attending and fault-finding at breakdowns, repairs and execution of work generated through the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Covering all buildings, equipment, infrastructure and grounds. The Facilities Engineer is also responsible for the execution of the site calibration programme.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Experience of working with a planned preventative maintenance system
- Multi-discipline maintenance experience including Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation
- Hands-on engineering experience with manufacturing and/or building services equipment
- Working knowledge of Milling, Blending, HVAC, WFI, PW and pure steam systems
- Previous experience/knowledge of working in a cGMP environment would be beneficial
- Completed a Mechanical/Electrical/Building services related apprenticeship
- Further study to (and beyond) HND level in relevant discipline would be advantageous
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com