A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Support commercial excellence through continuous, data-driven improvement of our end-to-end business processes. Assist in the development of our analytical capabilities and contribute to the improvement of our tools and systems.
Data Driven Process Excellence
- Support business functions across APAC in the continuous improvement of processes: Perform qualitative and quantitative assessments, identify opportunities for improvement, propose corrective actions supported with predicted impact calculation, support implementation and measure realized improvements.
- Assist with new processes description: Coordinate with all stakeholders, challenge established ways of working and ensure we follow market best practices and methodologies in the documentation.
- Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Actively identify and take ownership of process improvement and automation opportunities in the region utilizing proven process improvement techniques such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Provide knowledge advice and support to other functions in APAC to resolve requests and improve operational efficiency.
- Carry out risk assessments and take measures to ensure compliance.
- Understand tools & systems in place (ERPs, Data Lake and add ons) and how to extract data. Proactively conduct ad-hoc process performance assessments, with an analytical mindset and strong focus on quantitative measures.
- Design & build actionable dashboards which are not available in the systems to support commercial teams and decision makers.
- Support APAC Head of Commercial Strategy & Analytics prepare relevant, data-based reports.
- Master’s degree in science, engineering or business.
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Previous experience with a top-tier business/strategy consulting firm, ideally covering change management
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Developed business acumen, ability to communicate and present effectively to a wide variety of audiences with impact
- Prior exposure to Life Science or another relevant industrial sector (e.g. Pharma, Chemicals)
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build multi-dimensional relationships and cross function teaming
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal), with a proactive and assertive approach
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!