A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior QC Technician to join the team in Irvine. As a Senior Technician you will be responsible for deputising for the QC Supervisor as required and for the performance of all QC testing requirements of complex liquid and powder media in accordance with defined procedures to meet product specifications. The post holder is required to prioritise and schedule specific work requirements to meet the needs of the business and most effective outputs from the QC function. The Regulations indicated here are those relevant to the manufacture of products utilised in drug manufacture, medical device applications and research as issued by ISO, EMEA and FDA guidelines.
Who You Are:
- Degree in a Biological/Chemical or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a GMP lab environment is essential
- Experience of techniques/tests such as: HPLC testing, particle sizing, Pharmacopeia test methods, titrations.
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
- Excellent problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com