A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others..
This Manager has responsibility for the Customer Excellence (CEX) team based in Asia who provide direct administrative support for clients and for internal commercial groups. The responsibilites include:
- Line management of Client Support Specialists in various countries within Asia
- Liaison for the CEX collections teams based in North America and Europe
- Trending of invoice issues for clients in APAC, work with the global order management team to implement fixes to support improvement invoice payment
- Review of billing masterdata - break down by region and regular review
- Support Oracle (ERP)/SalesForce (CRM) masterdata yearly clean-up/review
- Provide administrative support to the commercial teams as needed
- Provide onboarding support to client and work collaboratively with Project management, Sales and Orders Management to deliver excellent customer service.
- Support permit/documentation support for shipments to/from Singapore
- Provide data analytics and reports to the Singapore site head as required.
Education / Experience / Skillset required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Line management / supervisory experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are essential
- Fluency in English is essential
- Experience in ERP/CRM systems beneficial
- Good attention to detail is required
- Collaboration skills essential
- Proficency in Excel and Word
- Experience of working within a global team would be helpful
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com