A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Projects and Systems Lead supports the delivery and maintenance of technologies and information system facilities to improve daily Buy & Pay operations and contribute to business success.
Major responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with our company Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures.
2. Maintain existing EPR systems to ensure the ongoing availability and integrity of required functionality and provide system users with systems support to ensure effective and consistent use of buy and pay systems.
3. Provide assessment, development, planning and implementation services for buy and pay improvement strategies and design, build, implement and support new system capabilities.
4. Ensure implemented eProcurement technologies successfully achieve expected business outcomes.
5. Manage periodic version upgrades for existing enterprise information system solutions.
6. Drive contracted buy and pay information systems providers to ensure full benefits are derived from the use of their facilities and opportunities explored with regards to new or unused functionality available.
7. Formulate process efficiency initiatives and technical on-boarding training for new employees.
8. Build successful relationships with key stakeholders and system users.
9. Work with the other buy and pay Leaders to:
- Establish business continuity plan to improve and optimize shared service support in various regions.
- Develop and implement strong best practice buy and pay processes and practices.
- Educate key stakeholder about the buy and pay framework and policies.
- Harmonize and optimize procurement process/resources of the buy and pay team.
10. Perform other procurement ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Who You Are:
- A graduate of any bachelor’s degree.
- With at least 5 years of experience as a procurement systems specialist, preferably from Shared Service Center supporting Purchasing Operations.
- With at least 5 years of solid Procurement & Finance Systems background using:
- SAP MM & FI Module
- Ariba Buying Module
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- With a background on Project Management
- Has SAP and Ariba systems implementation background
- Has good People management skills
- Has a sound planning and time management skills.
- Has good communications skills (oral and written)
- Is a quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure.
- Is resourceful, driven, proactive and independent.
- Is willing to take challenge and work in multi-cultural environment.
- Can plan, organize, monitor and deliver targets.
- Must be willing to work on a rotating shift
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com