A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This single use sales development specialist role including the below requests
- Hunt & drive sales for new business opps by leveraging technical & industry expertise to evaluate a customer’s process & solutions that address customer challenges; thereby generating sales from existing or new customers in product portfolio (SU technology and support MU technology) within a region and/or territory. Work from develop the lead to clarify the URS and provide technical proposal, make the design and drawings to support customers’ application in this region.
- Partner with regional sales to close new business by developing negotiation strategies and positions by integrating company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials estimating customer needs and goals. Contribute to the quarterly forecast
- Support hands-on training after sales and make sure customer are happy with our products and service.
- Focus on high level networking and drive collaboration with customers, consultants and industry opinion leaders.
- Cooperate with core FM, Manufacturing Sciences, technical marketing, global marketing and strategic sales initiatives team. Champion long term project planning & mgt activities through the leveraging of resources at strategic times during the project cycle.
- Share SU portfolio sales accountability with regional accounts and therefore contributes to meet or exceed sales or order targets and seeding targets for regional accounts.
- Responsible for analyzing market share and industry dynamics to maintain a strong understanding of industry drivers and trends. Provides input to Field Marketing for new product development.
- Partner with Sales Senior Leadership to manage resources and time appropriately across the region/territory.
- Build exceptional relationships with our external and internal customers so that the quotation process is managed effectively and efficiently within the given timeline.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com