A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are interested in developing best in class quality solutions for our products, processes, systems & standards related to the semiconductor business field?
In this position you will lead an international team of experienced QA managers who work closely together with the business, our suppliers and our key customers to understand and translate their requirements.
- Identify and take ownership for global/governance QA topics
- Provide guidance to the Business Unit in all overarching quality topics (going beyond individual sites), stipulate and lead harmonization of quality approach and tools within BU, liaise with local QA organization.
- Take over the lead in case of global as well as complex issues
- Define solutions, ensure risk mitigation, and be the voice to the customer
- Responsible for the analysis, development, and operation of quality and risk management systems including supplier management
- Development of standards for quality, documentation and processes as well as continuous improvement and preventive activities
- Manage a global team (team size 7-10 in total)
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related Technical Physical Science
- 5+ years of working experience in semiconductor industry, QA and supplier management/ development
- Customer centric, understanding customer needs and translating them into actions
- Strong leadership skills (intercultural and in a matrix organization)
- Having a structured problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication and English skills
- Experienced in interaction with senior management, business & key customers
- Strong networking skills and stakeholder management
- Willingness to travel
- Possibility to locate position in other countries in Asia
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com