A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are launching this year again the OLDP Program - Operations Leadership Development Program!
What is it about? A 36-month experience on the field, with personalized support and tailor-made trainings, before joining one of our teams.
We are offering you the possibility to discover four aspects of the Operation world: Production, Logistics, Quality and Engineering. Each mission lasts 9 months, the goal being to develop your skills and get a global knowledge of vision of Operations.
Along with these missions, a couple of trainings will be organized, such as the Supervisor one, the Six Sigma Green Belt or the Change Management.
Assignments will be chosen depending on the development areas and our business needs.
Unlimited contract based in Molsheim (close to Strasbourg), France
Who you are :
- You are passionate about areas such as healthcare, life science and advanced chemicals
- You would like to have an impact on your perimeter and even beyond
- You are a young graduate or about to graduate
- You are doing/did a Master Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Chemistry or Logistics
- You have done at least one internship within the Operations
- You are mobile (during and after the program)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com