A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work with Distribution Center personnel to ensure that customer and Life Science quality requirements are met. Responsibilities will include reviewing/updating procedures, providing training on quality-related topics, monitoring DC processes for compliance to standards, performing self-assessments and internal audits, assisting with/or leading investigations/root cause analyses/CAPAs for customer complaints or other internally identified issues, qualifying of equipment, and validating/verifying of critical processes. Support the maintenance, development and improvement of GMP/GDP and ISO-9000 quality systems.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science required.
- Minimum 3 plus years Quality experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems preferred.
- Understanding of the processes in the DC (product flow, Manhattan, and SAP).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaboratively work intra-departmentally
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of (current) Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO Quality Systems
- Experience with EXCiPact standards, specifically Good Distribution Practices.
- Competent knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SAP and eDoc
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Presentation skills – ability to present information in a clear, concise and logical manner
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to professionally represent company policy and procedures
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.