A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Perform packaging operations per approved packaging procedures and prepare documentation for GMP Packaging
GMP Essential Job Functions
- Leads GMP packagng events.
- Assist in GMP shipping events
- Knows the processes for most GMP operations. (S1, N1 ACF, N1 ACC, N3 Clinical, N3 Commercial)
- Consistently demonstrates strong quality standards.
- Strong communication skills with team members, supervisors, and other departments.
- Strong writing skills to be able to document deviations in a notes page and/or properly follow GDP expecations.
- Communicate the status of operations or personnel concerns to a supervisor.
- Participate as needed in quality or customer audits.
- Prepare labels and documentation for upcoming packaging.
- Schedule packaging processes and review documents.
- Perform routine trouble shooting during packaging processes
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math skills—including metrics and conversion
- Strong communication skills, legible handwriting, reading comprehension
- Must be able to accurately follow written instructions
- Computer Skills
- Experience in GMP environment
- Experience working in a clean room
Additional Local Needs
- Pre-Employment testing requirements
- Physical requirements include moving drums on and off pallets that exceed 150kg while wearing PPE.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.