A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Sales Support Specialist is the first point of contact for the sales organization. Supports and answers internal and external customer requests and interacts with our defined partners. Ensures proper usage of tools and daily development, data integrity as well as the highest available support continuously in daily activity to reach customer satisfaction and performance standards. Use of different tools such as Office suite, Outlook, Cisco, CRM, SFDC, SAP, Oracle, Lotus Notes databases, Access databases, BOXI, Gmail, Avaya
Who you are:
- Pro-active attitude
- Can work independently in a complex environment
- Is able to prioritize and organise daily work within deadlines. Has skills to put plan of action in place. Is flexible to adapt to incoming requests
- Advanced computer skills and good knowledge on tools. Can run and create reports and propose improvements.
- Good team player and acts as a role model
- Is autonomous in decision making
- Open to change and has a constructive attitude. Provides solutions on how to adapt ( change advocate).
- Maintains good relationships with internal and external customers as well as SBS and gets positive feedback.
- Can attend and contribute to a Sales Meeting / Customer Visits and representing the sales support organisation. Be able to present upon request.
- Collects feedback and suggests ideas for improvement and proposes a plan of action.
- Ability to handle complex quotations and yearly agreement autonomously
- Coordinate between Sales and European Pricing Team the yearly freight agreements for customers
- Being able to use ERP to check prices and availability and able to recommend prices to sales.
- Being able to provide the differentiated services to focus accounts such as Tier 1 & 2 distributors & GSA.
- Price issue corrective action for your territory: Upon SBS response, contact the Sales person in charge in order to propose an agreement creation or other corrective actions wherever possible.
- Ensuring best in class support on incoming requests by phone and E-mail
- Routing calls to the best relevant person in-house managing properly the transfer from a customer perspective
- Qualify incoming calls with basics requirements (customer contact details) and perform 4WHs questions for a price request.
- Deep understanding on business environment/competitors
- Applies the company's objectives, strategy and vision in daily duties
- Ability to handle questionnaires and regulatory request coordination autonomously and act as a point to the team
- Support new starters and partners on processes and tools
- Proposes ideas for process and organizational improvements
- Can participate and lead projects upon business needs
- Pro-actively mentor and coach starters and able to advise colleagues
- Ability to handle public tender coordination autonomously
- Cascade knowledge and gather information to help colleagues
- Provide support in the preparation and organization of customer training
- Support Area Sales Managers upon request with the organization of sales meetings
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com