A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Solution Designer/Architect-Linux, Windows, Java, PL/SQL, Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle, REST API, SSO, SSL
Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Being a Solution Designer as part of the Healthcare R&D Engineering team you will provide hands-on support to both projects and services. Exceptional technical expertise is required in order to build enhanced and innovative solutions, to design and provision scalable and reliable platforms and to troubleshoot any complex technical issue. Key target is to stabilize HealthCare Research and Development systems and secure Business continuity with special focus on our submission relevant services. R&D portfolio to be covered includes approx. 50 services (30% GxP) amongst them critical / complex ones supporting our submission & compliance activities to regulatory agencies such as but not limited to EMA and FDA for MAAs and NDAs/BLAs respectively. The application portfolio needs to be rationalized globally and it must be ensured that all used technology is up to date.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architecture modelling / Solution Design
- Exploration of new platforms and contractual models
- Application lifecycle management and Technology refresh
- Translate user requirements into tech design
- Self-organization & coordination of international virtual teams
- Professional & compliant documentation and presentation
- Resolve operational issues and lead task forces
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Total of 10+ years of experience
- B.Tech or Allied Sciences or BA / MA informatics or scientific background with strong informatics background
- 4-9 years of experience as system architect / solution designer
- Collaborative & parallel and independent working style
- Project execution & Agile methodology
- Strong tech skills: Linux, Windows, Java, PL/SQL, Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle, REST API, SSO, SSL etc.
- Experienced in GxP / Qualification
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Healthcare experience in general is a plus
Specific information related to the position:
Candidate needs to travel occasionally to our sites in Europe thus needs to be eligible to the respective visa/work permit.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com