A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Responsible for the performance and execution of a supply plan within a global network. Develop action plan to improve customer service levels and KPI performance. Lead medium to high scope / complexity projects consisting of cross functional global team, deliver and train tactical team on project deliverable. Projects may be directed at harmonizing multiple business processes or enhancing existing processes. Will perform transactional activities to support tactical workload by acting as primary or back up for one or more operational unit.
- Communication with the Distribution Centers, Production, Customer Service, and Sales throughout the company to improve service
- Responsible for the requirements planning and stocking in the Distribution Centers
- Release of the daily orders for intercompany suppliers
- Placing of daily orders on some 3rd party suppliers
- Coordination of the supply chain between supplying and global receiving sites
- Monitoring and action to address back orders
- Identify and follow up customer specific requirements, making use of the whole logistics network to serve the customer
- Lead weekly order fulfillment meetings with cross functional teams
- Project Manage / Lead process improvement activities for one or more sites to improve customer service levels
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain
- Experience using Oracle or SAP highly preferred
- APICS CPIM/CSCP Certification preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; will be working with diverse global teams
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong follow through
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Access
- Strong background in Supply Chain Planning
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Solid analytical skills and results oriented
- Must be able to effectively influence in an extremely matrixed organization
- Customer focused, results oriented, proponent of change, excellent teamwork skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.