A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others..
- Lead coordination of efforts between global medical affairs and country medical affairs teams in oncology
- Develops and executes regional advisory boards and educational symposia
- Lead regional data gap analysis and develop robust asset phase 3b/4 research and exploratory data analysis plans in oncology (inline products)
- Demonstrated influence in external scientific community
- Provides expert consultation to affiliates and regional Medical Head on development of the affiliate therapeutic area strategy and brings insights and knowledge from the country to the region and to provide these inputs to the GMA oncology strategy
- Educates on and coordinates appropriate scientific and medical activities with internal stakeholders (i.e. commercial, clin ops, discovery, statistics, regulatory, etc.) including training region and affiliate cross-functional peers on therapeutic area topics. On-boards affiliates and regional cross-functional partners to therapeutic area and product topics.
- Oversees scientific and medical education of investigators, clinical monitors for GMA studies in the region. May provide support to affiliate sponsored studies as needed
- Manages and conducts regional external expert engagement. Keeps abreast of professional information and technology through conferences and/or medical literature and acts as a therapeutic area resource
- Represents the company at external meetings including investigator meetings and scientific association meetings. May serve as the scientific team representative for regulatory discussions
- May support affiliate ad boards and conducts regional ad boards, including ensuring budgets, timelines, compliance requirements are factored into program’s initiatives
- Establish and maintain the scientific image and reputation of our company and being a key binding function between science and business in the local market
- Focus on implementation of medical strategies, i.e. realization of the value-creating contribution of medical affairs supporting the profiling and positioning of our products in the local market
- Communicate trends and innovations identified in the market facing organizations, e.g. in their interactions with Key Thought Leaders, to Medical Directors
- Provide ideas and lead continuous process improvement
Required professional experience and necessary training
- Physician with specialization in oncology OR PhD in scientific research
- Training in regional / local and international regulations including Good Clinical Practice
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Clinical Development / Medical Affairs / Commercial Operations)
- Must have experience working in oncology at a country level
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Prior industry experience in a regional role preferred
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com