A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. To provide support in Therapeutic Area Support & external scientific engagement Strategies implementations
2. Clinical Trial support & training
3. Internal Medical Support & Medical Information
Who you are:
- University degree in Science, biomedical science or health-sciences required, preferably in scientific field of relevance to position
- Secondary / advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD) required
- Scientific and / or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 4 years)
- Previous MSL experience is preferred
Functional area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com