A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: as Head of Medical Devices Packaging and Labelling you will manage the Packaging and Labelling team supporting Medical Devices (development & life cycle). In this role, you will lead the packaging team in implementing innovative and competitive packaging design, technologies, systems and processes that are in line with strategy, pipeline and stakeholder expectations. You will ensure on time delivery of all Packaging and Labelling deliverables in New Product Introduction and Life Cycle Management projects, having an immediate impact to time to market in case of NPI and Merck’s ability to supply the market in case of LCM initiatives, immediate impact on Patient experience with product through easiness of use and direct interface with external customers & advisory role in their packaging choices. Large influence on innovation initiatives executed for Medical Device packaging & labeling. You will lead 5-8 direct reports and it is contributor to Core Teams & development of a Medical Device.
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s degree in Packaging Engineering and PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification is an asset.
- You have minimum 10 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international environment. Ideally experience in packaging discipline and project management within Pharma/Medical Devices Industry.
- You have strong experienced in People Management and you have excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written) and proven track record in Change Management.
- You have deep knowledge of medical devices GMPs (ISO 13485, 21CFR820…) and technical analysis of medical devices with a strong customer/ patient focus.
- You are fluent in English. French is valuable. Other main European languages would be an asset.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com