A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: EMD Serono is looking for an energetic Senior Salesforce.com (SFDC) developer to fill the IT Solutions Engineer role within the Health Care Sector. You’ll have an opportunity to implement new and exciting technologies and have a chance to make an impact to both EMD Serono and to the patients that we serve.
This role’s primary focus will be supporting and enhancing the Global Salesforce Service Cloud application and the connected eco-system of 3rd party applications and data integration points. This role will directly interact with the Patient Services organization from around the globe with the primary customer being the US Patient Support Programs.
Who you are: You have customer service orientation and solid presentation skills with the ability to deliver to various levels of Business and IS Management. Exhibit an ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources and communicate complex topics clearly and concisely. You have an understanding of architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions. You must have a solid understanding of managing and protecting data to meet and adhere to key US regulations (e.g. PHI & HIPPA). You must have experience in working in qualified (IT) and validated (Business) environments and have a deep knowledge of salesforce object model in conjunction with SOQL and SOSL. As well as an understanding of apex development patterns, test driven development & best practices. Understanding of sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- 7+ years programmatic development experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- Expert level understanding of the SFDC Roadmap, particularly Sales, Service & Community Clouds
- Expert salesforce development skills including;
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Mobile platform development a plus
- Certified Platform Developer I preferred
- Certified Platform Developer II a plus
- Familiarity with platform authentication (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Experience in 3rd party document automation tools preferred (zPaper)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems preferred including Dell Boomi and Informatica Power Center
- Experience with supporting Patient Centric applications
- Superior analytical ability
- Highly organized and high-level thinker
- Position requires both domestic and international travel up to 15% of time
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.