A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SAP Functional consultant – EWM/WM/TM (QUATTRO)
The SAP program is a multi-year program (2015 -202X) to build and deploy a one global SAP solution for the Merck Group Performance Materials Business Sector.
An important element in the success of the program will be the newly created ERP Project/CR implementation team function. This function has a key role in the ERP support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus when the first commercial, financial and manufacturing organizations go live on ERP starting end of 2016.
The ERP CR implementation team is responsible, alongside the Process Owners, BPA and COE team, to implement the new business requirement and keep the integrity of the Quattro Template having detailed technical SAP knowledge and understanding of the integrated processes across modules and interfaces.
Functional consultant is responsible to implement the technical delivery of project gaps and change request. They will be the core team of project delivery of performance material and support the Merck project team to delivery the best in class solutions into Performance Material ERP (Called Quattro)
Functional consultant is responsible for maintaining the consistency and Integrity of the ERP called “Quattro” Template. One Solution for the same Performance Materials Requirements. Technology experts providing Solution design, technology assessment and technical solutions.
- Good knowledge of Interface technical(BAPI, User exists, ABAP code, RFC connection, Web services etc).
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules and interfacing applications including Commercial/3rd Party Logistics/Carriers so on.
- Experience in industries including chemical and pharmaceutical.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remote team.
- High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as SD/LE modules. (ERP or EHS module is plus)
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code, especially on interface knowledge and performance tuning.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com