A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Make materials requirement planning basing on firmed process orders and demand forecast.
- Place purchase orders to supplier timely and correctly to ensure the steadily supply of raw material.
- Coordinate with supplier and forwarder to make sure the delivery of material is on the planned schedule.
- Monitor and control the inventory to achieve the target, keep both slow-moving and non-moving inventory in a low level.
- Generate and analyze regular reports on material planning KPI.
- Maintain and update material master in SAP.
- Improve planning competitiveness and customer satisfaction by process optimization.
-Honest and willing to learn.
- Work under pressure.
-At least two years material planning experience in a manufacturing company.
- Good computer ability and data analysis skill.
- Experience with SAP PP/MM module preferred.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com