A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SAP QM PP Solution Analyst - The QUATTRO SAP program is a multi-year program to build and deploy a one global ERP solution for the Merck Group Performance Materials Business Sector. Quattro is the Merck PM business sector SAP ERP(ECC6) with integrated SAP and Non-SAP components.
An important element in the success of the program will be the QUATTRO SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) Team. This team has a key role in the QUATTRO support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus.
The QUATTRO CoE is responsible, alongside the Process Owners, to maintain the integrity of the Quattro Template having detailed technical SAP knowledge and understanding of the integrated processes across modules and interfaces.
The SAP QM/PP Solution Analyst will form part of the Quattro (SAP) Centre (CoE) of Excellence Team, working with the QM / PP Solution Architect as the subject matter experts.
- Develop functional specifications for business requirements, enhancements, user exits and other programming changes. Work with the ABAP development team on enhancement efforts
- Support and perform testing on global SAP changes that affect QM / PP
- Analyse and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity.
- Participate as an active hands-on team member in special projects such as SAP upgrades
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams – across geographies
- Ensure effective and clear communications between users/customers and IT teams
- Ensure compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes/enhancements/projects
- Maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Plan and conduct knowledge transfer with project teams.
- 3rd Level Support for SAP QM / PP
- Work closely with Global Process Owner organization to understand & fulfil business requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience with SAP QM / PP
- Fluent business English.
- Strong understanding of SAP QM / PP
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with SD / LE & EM Modules
- Knowledge of BAPI, User exists, Export rules, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
- Understanding of cross-functional integration of different modules; EHS, MM with WM, SD, LE Modules.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skilful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remote team.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com