A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- MES Technical Implementation Manager
Job Location- Bangalore
As MES Technical Implementation Manager, you will join a team of talented IT Application Engineers delivering service and project activities across all lines of businesses. You will be responsible for managing the MES platforms for GxP-regulated businesses at Merck.
- Technical implementation manager – coordinate, control, evaluate, implement or source technical enhancements to global MES
- responsible to evaluate change requests on a technical level
- Actively contribute to release planning and management
- MES/WERUM PAS-X/Siemens Camstar configuration, implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems from other suppliers
- Contribute to validation activities, define technical testing requirements
- Familiar on a broad level with processes in pharma or life science manufacturing
- MES knowledge acquired through activity as business analyst, WERUM PAS-X and Siemens Camstar is a +
- Programming experience and inside into software development life cycle
- Good knowledge in database systems
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of processes and requirements for implementing software in regulated environments in particular GMP
- BA / MA informatics or scientific background with strong informatics background
- 4-6 years experience as MES business analyst or project manager
- Experience to work in international teams including Europeans
- Experience work as commercial software developer or work with third party software developers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience, or life science shop floor experience in general is a plus
Candidate needs to travel occasionally to Merck sites in Europe, China and potentially to South America thus needs to be eligible to the respective visa/work permit.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com