A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Team Leader to join our EMEA Recruitment function based in the UK. The position will be responsible for delivering an outstanding recruitment service to our businesses in the UK and Ireland through both managing the hiring of vacancies and leading 2 direct reports.
There’s two parts to the role; you will take the lead on handling some vacancies as well as acting as a Team Leader. This means it’s not just about managing end to end recruitment processes, there’s a strong strategic focus to the role including designing country level recruitment strategies for talent sourcing and employer branding for example. You will build close relationships with HR and business stakeholders within a matrixed environment to understand business strategy and talent requirements. Globally the Talent Acquisition team is investing significantly in an ongoing change program and you will be implementing new technology, processes and constantly seeking better ways to deliver a high quality service to the business.
- Delivering hires for your business area
- Managing the performance of the UK and Ireland Recruitment CoE including workload allocation and team structure
- Identifying training needs and leading Recruiter and hiring manager development programs
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and implementing the global functional transformation program
- Leading business and HR stakeholder engagement and communication
- Contributing to the broader EMEA team through thought leadership and collaboration
Who you are:
- Proven consultative, influencing and business partnering skills
- Previous experience of managing Recruiters in a corporate (preferred), RPO or agency environment
- Expert in multi-channel candidate sourcing, including proactive headhunting
- Knowledge and appreciation of the value technology brings to sourcing talent
- Experience of creating and delivering Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills and a proven ability to prioritize multiple activities
- Ability to work across complex internal structures and manage the ambiguity of a complex business
- Ideally you will possess experience of Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences recruitment
- Ability to travel up to 20% within country and Europe
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com