A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: working within our Microbiology team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the laboratory to support the conduct of contract GLP / GMP regulatory studies including scheduling of work, organising staff training & development and ensuring equipment and facilities are maintained to the highest standards. The ability to maintain effective working relationships with study management and facilities personnel is critical for success in the role. You may also support regulatory studies in taking the role as Study Director or Responsible Scientist.
Who you are:
- You have a B.Sc. in a relevant scientific subject (or equivalent work experience) with up to 5 years' relevant industry experience in a scientific laboratory role including supervisory experience, ideally in a GLP / GMP contract testing laboratory environment or related environment
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self motivated with strong initiative and drive
- You will have strong personal and interpersonal skills.
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com