A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Act as the clinical/scientific expert for the compound(s) in oncology, primarily the DNA-damage repair inhibition portfolio. Lead the contribution of the scientific rationale parts of clinical trial protocols. Drive the creation and annual update of critical study and/or program documents, e.g. Clinical Study Reports, Investigator’s Brochure. Review, and critically analyze complex clinical trial data in order to facilitate its clinical interpretation. This includes the capacity of resolving queries, liaising with Data Management and/or clinical staff of the assigned CRO, when appropriate. Collaborate and may co-lead alongside the Medical Director the presentation of the scientific content of the compound/project at investigator meetings, clinical trial steering committees, advisory boards, etc. Train other clinical development team members, (e.g. clinical operations, medical writers, clinical research organization staff, etc.) on the scientific/clinical background of the compound(s). Work closely with the assigned clinical operations team to ensure the program clinical studies are conducted and executed with clinical/scientific rigor. Contribute to the write-up and review of all scientific/clinical communications to congresses and manuscripts, to ensure a high-quality scientific concept. Stay abreast of the new developments and the strategic landscape within the (immuno-) oncology field.
Who you are
- Graduate in Life Sciences (e.g. Bachelor/Master of Sciences, Bachelor/Master in Nursing, Pharm.D).
- At least 5 years of experience in a clinical/scientific development position, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, but a robust academic setting focused on clinical trials would also fit. Candidates with experience in clinical operations and/or project management will also be considered.
- Good clinical and scientific knowledge in Oncology and/or Immuno-Oncology highly desirable
- Working experience in a real-world clinical environment (e.g. Clinical Study Coordinators, Advanced Nurse Practitioners) will be highly valued.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of additional languages will be an asset.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com