A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: We are seeking a self-starting individual to take ownership of our LSC LabClasscis Research Core Solvents portfolio growth through sound strategies.
In this role you will need to:
- Develop and implement portfolio business strategy
- Profitability – Pricing Strategies for web and Commercial to maximize revenue growth and margins
- Awareness - Create and conduct global training for Commercial teams, web content to aid customer with buying decision, valuable product literature content, tools etc.
- Manage - portfolio’s life cycle
- Analyze - competitive activity, market dynamics, sales data
- Create Value - through packaging innovations to change customer “price” dynamic
- Lead cross-functionally – ensure success through productive teamwork (R&D, Procurement, Production, Packaging, Quality Control, Commercial etc.)
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree required (scientific field preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with product management, research, commercial sales, operations or any combination
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally, with travel approximately 20%
- Self-starting strategic minded
- MBA degree
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and achievement
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of independence
- Effective communicator with strong presentation and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing campaigns
- Ability to influence in a complex organization
- Ability to analyze market, portfolio and sales data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.