A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Compliance Officer Investigation & Case Management. You will be in charge to conduct legal assessments of reported misconducts, as well as supervise and manage internal compliance investigations on a global level and across all business sectors. In addition, the handling and processing of all incoming reports from our whistleblowing hotline lies in your area of responsibility including the communication with informants. Moreover, you will continuously develop, maintain and train our internal investigation and case management processes and standards.
Who you are:
- University degree in Law
- Solid experience in compliance investigations is a must (3-5 years)
- Good understanding of business processes
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in difficult and sensitive situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German, additional languages beneficial
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- High team orientation
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com