A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Environmental Monitoring (EM) Expert will act as a lead team member of the Quality Control EM department to support manufacturing operations. This person will plan and communicate testing to all critical departments in support of routine monitoring and on-going projects. Provide on-time, high quality results to meet manufacturing needs and promote / ensure a safe work environment to the staff in the execution of their work duties.
This person will organize, communicate and drive site-wide projects to on-time completion. Write and review protocols and reports in compliance with cGMP regulations as well as attend meetings and represent the department to both internal and external customers. This person will also:
- Provide guidance to EM staff and other departments to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Maintains laboratory supplies, media, and reagents inventory and coordinates equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Track and manage investigations into EM excursions and communicate status
- Exercise compliance with company safety and other policies and procedures.
- Send notifications of EM excursions and drive response from all impacted parties
Who You Are:
- BS Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biology, or Physics
- 5+ years of cGMP environmental monitoring experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Familiar with quality systems including, Trackwise, CAPA, change controls, and deviations/OOS investigations
- Be knowledgeable of Pharmaceutical EM Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work independently and be a team leader
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and have a positive attitude
- Work interdepartmentally in an effective manner to achieve plant objectives
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills with acute attention to details
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.