A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The IT Infrastructure Technologies unit architects, builds, operates and enhances the IT infrastructure of the company. We strive to specialize in an infrastructure that maximizes performance, security, availability, and operates at an enterprise scale to provide the best possible foundation for all services and tools that we are using.
The IT Infrastructure Program Management Office has responsibilities that range from leading internal organizational changes, institutionalizing organizational development processes, supporting core Infrastructure transformation projects from the change management and communication perspective to improving the organization's overall performance and engagement
As our working student within the Program Management Office, you will support the organizational needs analysis and implementation of derived initiatives based on it, as well as support external & internal communications initiatives and organization of internal events. You will also play an important role in preparing presentations and keeping our intranet up to date.
- Student of Psychology, Social Sciences, Economics, IT or similar
- At least in 2nd year of your Bachelor studies and available for up to 20 hours a week
- A proactive team player with an affinity to digital topics and tools
- A fast learner with curiosity, organizational talent and strong analytical skills
- Self-reliant with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English Proficient in MS Office
- Basic knowledge in HTML is a plus
- Basic knowledge in InDesign & Photoshop is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com