A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Haverhill. The purpose of this position is to respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner. To process orders and quotes that can be requested by customers throughout the UK and Europe and ROW. To resolve all enquiries, with assistance from other departments and sites if necessary, eliminating the need for any follow up by the customer. To be responsible for logging and investigating complaints received from customers. To be responsible for a minimum of two key tasks and to complete additional tasks as requested by the Manager. To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded, through the quality of service provided during all customer interaction by constantly demonstrating an obsession with service.
Who You Are
- A-C grade GCSE Mathematics, Science and English or equivalent qualifications
- Previous customer service experience and be customer-focused
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Shows initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and / or systems
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages and email systems
- Experience of SAP would be beneficial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com